What is Make in India program? – Make in India is a major program or initiative taken by the Government of India. It is design to facilitate investment enhance skill development, protect intellectual properties and build best in class manufacturing infrastructure in the county. Make in India initiative will provide the ease of doing business across the country and lead it with the worldwide. The programs like Make in India are very much important and can contribute to increase the economic growth of India.
Make in India is an international marketing strategy which can attract investments from business around the world to boost more opportunities for India. This Make in India “A Swadeshi Movement” program has been launched on 25th September ‘2014 by the honourable prime minister of India “Shree Narendra Modi Ji”. They are tried to do his best to extend the economic growth of India. And most of the people in India are supporting their initiative.
What is the key objective of Make in India? – The key objective of Make in India initiative is to build more opportunity for skill holder.
“Job Creation and Skill enhancement “
You can read the below factors to know the key objective of Make in India –
- Opportunity totransform India into a global design and manufacturing hub.
- It will generate a lot of employment opportunities in Manufacturing,
- Build best in class Nation’s Manufacturing sector
- Increase the confidence in investors and manufacturers for the development of India
- Make in India initiative can help to get India’s rank on the ease of doing business index.
- To implement the intellectual property rights.
- For Enhancing skill development
- To improve the global competitiveness of the Indian manufacturing sector.
- To promote the sustainability of growth.
- To make an healthy relationship with worldwide nations
The main focus of Make in India program is mainly on 25 sectors. Almost each and every sector is capital-intensive and demands a lot of skill. So, with the more and more investment in these sectors, the main focus will be on increasing employment and the use of advanced technology. These sectors are:
- Automobile Components
- Defence Manufacturing
- Electronic Systems
- Electrical Machinery
- Food Processing
- IT and BPM
- Media and Entertainment
- Oil and Gas
- Ports and Shipping
- Renewable Energy
- Roads and highways
- Space and Astronomy
- Thermal Power
- Textiles and Garments
- Tourism and Hospitality
New Processes “Make in India” – A number of initiatives already have been undertaken in ease business environment to improve the more opportunities. The aim is to de-license and de-regulate the industry during the entire life cycle of a business. It recognizes ‘ease of doing businesses ‘as one of the most important factor to promote entrepreneurship.
What are the advantages of Make in India?
Well, this lion step “make in India”, initiative holds the various opportunities for various sectors. Let’s have a look at the top advantages of it:
- Develop job opportunities in various sectors such as automobiles, textiles etc.
- Enhancement in Vicinity
- Expand the GDP (Economic growth)
- Increase in Brand Value
- Up gradation of Technology
- Ease of Business
- Availability of Youth Minds
- Development in Rural areas
Vocal For Local – Recently, Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji addressed the nation and urged the nation to push “Vocal for Local” and “Atmanirbhar Bharat” movements in India. The mission of make in India and Vocal for Local/ Atmanirbhar Bharat is to manufacture products in India and sell them across the world. All the companies which are made in India can be the part of Vocal for Local. Indian users should buy Made in India products so that they can explore their business and contribute in Indian economy growth.