In this post I’ll talk about my experiences using G2.com and how your honest feedback can earn your G2 Rewards (Amazon, flipkart, bookmyshow or Visa Giftcards).
G2.com is a site which allows founders of products to post their software. Once listed, the software can be reviewed by users just similar to you.
G2.com’s reviews by customers aids buyers of software to choose the best product.
I’ve left a some genuine reviews for G2.com as well as earned Amazon Visa gift cards.
- Go to the G2’s website and sign up to create an account
- For getting G2 Giftcard, Signup using LinkedIn account or a valid work email address ([email protected]).
- Login >> Click the upper right-hand corner Software Use
- Select the software that you are using at work and then click Next
- You can now go through any software you want to review. (No present gift cards will be issued for initial review)
In a few days, you will be receiving an email form G2.com asking you to write an online review to earn an e-gift card.
- Click the link in your email, and then leave a review. an in-depth review
Note – Key Parameters
- Be sure to write down an honest review of the program you’re using.
- They will request for a screenshot of the application (Showing you’ve registered) to verify your identity.
- Relax and unwind. You’ll receive an email with your card’s details within five working days.
- G2 Giftcard Tips for more earning opportunities
- G2 Crowd website provides only limited Earning opportunities with Giftcards
- I found a way to get over the limit and earn more gift cards.
- There are many companies seeking reviewers to test their products for exchange for gift card.
- It doesn’t matter about how many reviews you’ve posted on G2.com before.
- They’re running a campaign to get more customers to rate their product and pay for their opinions of the customers.
We’re seeking the most current results as the campaigns developed by businesses are only for a short period of time and will expire after they reach the number of people who evaluate their product.
You must now go through the results from the search engine and locate companies seeking reviewers to test their products for review in exchange of an Giftcard.
Like you see I discovered that ” one signal” is seeking people to write reviews through G2.com for 25dollars Amazon Giftcard.
This is only one example. Numerous companies that are seeking reviewers to evaluate their products.
G2 offers a variety of Giftcards. G2
G2.com offers Amazon as well as Visa Giftcards. They also offer Starbucks Coupons.
If you reside within the United States and get an Amazon.com giftcard you can buy any item from Amazon.
For those who live outside of the United States, G2 as has now begun providing Amazon Giftcards in their local currencies.
If you purchase a Visa Giftcard, You can utilize it for every Ecommerce website.
How to Redeem Amazon Giftcards to Cash?
Visit the reddit forums Gift Card Exchange. It is possible to exchange the gift card in exchange for the balance of your PayPal account. (Be cautious of scammers and only do business with verified reddit accounts)
I’ve exchanged Amazon gift cards for cash in the forum mentioned above many times.
Why G2.com Rejected my Review?
There are occasions where reviews are rejected by G2.com.(Duplicate/copied content)
Some common scenarios are:
- You wrote a review about the software you did not use.
- You exceeded the limit of review allowed. In general, G2.com allows between 5 and 10 reviews on software per user.
- Your review was not up to the standard of excellence.
Here is few links where you can write a reviews on g2.com and win the reward: